Book Reports Free Essays 1 - 30
- David McCullough did an excellent job of portraying the revolutionary war in 1776.Not just on the American side, but the British as well. David McCullough shows in the book...
The book starts in the year 1984 and is set in Airstrip One, now better known as England. Airstrip is a mainland of a country, Oceana and consists of...
- 1984- A reflection of ourselves
- In the novel 1984, the author George Orwell has created the ultimate
anti-utopia; a world in which there were no personal rights, poor living
conditions, and everything...
- 1984: "a reality in our society?"
- English 12 Jacqueline Stevens
1984: "A reality in our Society?"
- 2001: A Space Odyssey
- This novel is very strange. The book begins in pre-historic times, telling
about the man-apes experience with the monoliths in Africa, and suddenly
jumps to the...
- 365 Website Paper
- Three years ago today my life changed forever.
There are a million great memories I will never forget: love, friendships, family and a feeling that it might just last...
- A Christmas Carol
- A Christmas Carol Review
On Wednesday December 19th, our grade 9 class saw the play “A Christmas Carol” by Charles Dickens at the Citadel Theatre. This play was around...
- A Critical Analysis of Oz
- "Inmates of 'Oz' are Evil"
"Oz" is an eight episode miniseries drama which is shown on HBO Wednesday evenings at ten o'clock. It is necessary to note that since HBO is a...
- A Farewell to Arms
- Farewell to Arms <BR><br>
A Farewell to Arms, by Ernest Hemingway, is a typical love story. A <br>Romeo and his Juliet placed against the odds. In this novel, Romeo is <BR...
- A Room With a View
- The novel, A Room With a View, written by E.M. Forster, recites a tedious story. The novels elementary plot, and transparent characters are covered with the occasional...
- A Study In Scarlet
- The story is divided in 2 parts:
The story begins where Dr. John Watson runs into an old friend, Stamford. Due to a shoulder injury sustained in the War...
- A Tale of Two Cities
The book I read was A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens. Have you ever wanted to read a novel that had violence, romance, suspense, and action all in one? If so...
- A Wagner Matinee
- Aunt Georgiana is on her way to town because she has been left money from a a bachelor relative
Clark perceives his aunt as being battered, but respected
The aunt was...
- I. What do you think when you hear that unborn babies are purposely getting killed? Then, what do you think when you hear that young ladies and doctors are doing it? This...
- Abstract Concepts in “Notes of a Native Son.”
- Baldwin’s personal essay, “Notes of a Native Son,” touches greatly on the topics of race and racial injustice while connecting this sentiments through the life lessons...
- Adam's Canyon
- Adam’s Canyon
Hiking is a favorite past time for many people in Utah, as well as in other states. We don’t really discuss hiking much, some people do it for fun and some...
Advanced Seminar in Poetry
The differentiations between Langston Hughes and Claude McKay are as displayed just as much as their...
- Adventures of Huck Finn
The work of literature, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by author Mark Twain is about a young boys adventure down the Mississippi River trying to...
- Advertisments (Uncompleted)
- Well there I was. I was driving along in my Hilux. Off-roading. Over this mountain. Through a valley. In the middle of a cyclone. Which caused a flood. And triggered a...
- From African to African American
By: Edwina Smith
From African to African America
- Aim Spice Tutorial
- AIM SPICE CIRCUIT SIMULATION GUIDE September 2004
SPICE is the standard circuit simulator in the industry. You can code in your circuit schematic and SPICE will...
Alive by Piers Paul Read is a good book in my opinion, it told the stories of the real rugby players effectively.
This story takes place over a few months, from...
- Amazon Evolution
- Amazon Evolution
Amazon’s annual profit sales is over $3 billion dollars; making Amazon the biggest
online retail store. Though, profits are falling for Amazon due...
- Amusing Ourselves to Death
- “Amusing Ourselves to Death” paper
Political Science 1113 (Federal Government)
Neil Postman has written a very descriptive book called...
- An Eye for An Eye
- “An eye for an eye” (Exodus 21:24). A common phrased uttered by many today, but written over three thousand years ago. Edgar Allan Poe was one of the many that uttered...
- An Occurrance At Owl Creek Bridge
- Peyton Farquhar, a confederate civilian, lives in South Alabama. He owns a plantation and is thirty-five years old. Even though he is a civilian, he is a very loyal...
- Analisys of the Extract to Kill a Mockinbird
- Analysis of the extract from novel “To Kill a Mockingbird”
Hapter Lee was born in 1926 in the state of Alabama. In 1945-1949 she studied law at the University of...
- Analysis of "My Uncle's Farm" by Mark Twain
Click Here For Research Papers Online!
Class: Freshman english
Title: Analysis of "My Uncle's Farm" by Mark Twain
In this essay...
- Analysis Of "Rifles For Waitie" By Harold Keith
- Analysis of Rifles for Watie
For my final project, I chose the historical young adult Civil War novel Rifles for Watie by Harold Keith, which was published in 1957 and was...
- Analysis of the Fahrenheit 451 society
- May 25, 1997
Creative Response: Analysis of the Fahrenheit 451 society
This vista of Ray Bradbury of a world void of any individualism and of a society that...